These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, MMJ Canada accessible at https://mmjcanada.ca/. These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written herein. If you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, you must not use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
MMJ Canada and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights and materials contained on this Website, except the content you own. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all the following:
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you, and MMJ Canada may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential, and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- All members must prove they are 19 years or older by completing our age verification process.
- Members are only allowed one account with MMJ Canada.
- When you place an order, the items you select are reserved for you. Please do not place orders you don’t intend to complete.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. In extreme cases, if a refund is issued, the refund will only be store credit (no exceptions).
- Prior to placing an order, you must read and be familiar with all the topics listed in MMJ Canada, located here.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” means any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant MMJ Canada a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in all media. Your Content must be your own, and it must not invade any third-party’s rights. MMJ Canada reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is” with all faults, and MMJ Canada expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MMJ Canada, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract. MMJ Canada, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby fully indemnify MMJ Canada from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, that part shall be removed without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
Variation of Terms
MMJ Canada reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By using our website, you acknowledge and agree to review these terms regularly.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and MMJ Canada and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.