If you love marijuana, you probably can’t stop talking about it and you constantly feel the urge to learn more about this amazing plant. Weed inspires writers to create pieces about everything cannabis-related. You can find a book about literally everything, from cooking with the pot to how to start a legal marijuana business. When it comes to expanding your wisdom, both weed and books can work perfectly together, so go ahead, roll a nice joint and choose your next best book about weed.
- The Emperor Wears No Clothes: Hemp and the Marijuana Conspiracy by Jack Herer is a widely-known classic among books about weed. First published in 1985, the book covers everything you need to know about the history of marijuana along with all the lies and myths surrounding the plant. After reading this book, you’ll finally understand that hemp and cannabis can be world-saving natural resources with a wide range of uses. The Emperor Wears No Clothes is one of the most educational, informative and honest books about weed available on the market. Moreover, Jack Herer spent years collecting data, checking all the information and tearing down stereotypes to deliver top-quality content.
- The Little Black Book of Marijuana: The Essential Guide to the World of Cannabis by Steve Elliott is a full guide to marijuana culture and history. Additionally, the book covers the basics of cultivating, using, and even cooking with a pot. If you’re looking for a guide that will help you identify weed varieties and allow you to understand their health and legal issues, The Little Black Book of Marijuana with full-colour photos of the pot should be on your list. Handy and to the point, the book covers marijuana history, the issues around its legalization, side effects and medical uses, which is basically everything you need to know about weed.
- How to Smoke Pot (Properly): A Highbrow Guide to Getting High written by David Bienenstock is basically a modern guide to an ancient cannabis plant. The book is both informative and entertaining, covering everything you need to know about smoking weed properly. As marijuana is becoming more popular, this Guide to Getting High will allow you to learn all the “pro tips” on getting high, not to mention that it will provide you with complex knowledge on cannabis culture, legal issues regarding marijuana, and even cooking with pot. The most important thing about this book is that it helps us learn how to consume the miracle cannabis plant properly in order to enjoy our lives even more.
- Marihuana: The First Twelve Thousand Years written by Ernest Abel gives us everything that the author promised. The book covers everything about marijuana and its origins, and the author takes you on a trip following the footprints of weed in Africa, Europe, and both Americas. When it comes to pot, it has a strong history around the world and it focuses on medicine, literature, religion and even witchcraft, and you can learn about all of these in this amazing book about weed.
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Cannabis: Concentrated Advice From 25 Industry Leaders by Michael Zaytsev is a must-read book if you’re thinking about investing in or starting your own marijuana business. If you don’t want your money and time to go up in smoke, consider investing in this book which is basically a collection of 25 interviews with most successful cannabis business leaders. Cannabis is one of the fastest growing branches of the industry, so it’s crucial to learn directly from the pioneers that share their insights and expert advice. Michael Zaytsev does a great job providing most important and basic business advice combined with his own personal experience, and his book gives an excellent overview of the various factors in the cannabis industry.
- The Cannabis Manifesto: A New Paradigm for Wellness written by the founder of the largest medical marijuana dispensary in the world and renowned pot activist, Steve DeAngelo, is both a vision and call-to-action to everyone to change their view on marijuana. The book provides answers to the essential questions about weed, making the readers challenge every information they had about marijuana to this day. DeAngelo discusses marijuana science and laws by combining these with the plant’s physical and spiritual effects. If you’re a fan of marijuana, this title should land on your bookshelf in no time.
- Cannabis Pharmacy: The Practical Guide to Medical Marijuana written by Michael Backes is an essential guide on how weed interacts with our body and mind, combined with the history of marijuana. You’ll learn everything about the endocannabinoid system, how to choose the best cannabis strain for your symptoms and how to store it. If you’re looking for a reliable source of knowledge when it comes to the science and applications of marijuana, prepare to be blown away by the Cannabis Pharmacy. Besides, it’s always a good idea to have a first-aid book on the medicinal use of marijuana at home.
- The Cannabis Health Index: Combining the Science of Medical Marijuana with Mindfulness Techniques To Heal 100 Chronic Symptoms and Diseases is a comprehensive guide to medicating with pot written by Uwe Blesching. The book provides evidence-based insights from over 1,000 studies on marijuana in order to help the reader get to know the powerful healing effects of this plant. The Cannabis Health Index allows you to find a solution for 100 chronic diseases and symptoms, which are all organized into chapters so you can find them easily. Moreover, each chapter provides recommendations for use, along with the ratings of marijuana efficacy for each disease. This is one of the best books about medical marijuana you can find on the market.
Now that you know some of the best books about weed, you can head to your local bookstore or purchase one online before you spend a cozy winter evening reading about the cannabis plant. Can you imagine a better way to spend a lazy weekend than smoking a joint and reading an inspiring book about weed?